1. The privacy of our website visitor is very important, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we want to do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com), The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) (GDPR) 14 April 2016.
C. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visit to this site including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
4. information that you will give when you create a profile on our site for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
5. information, such as your name and email address, that you enter into order to subscribe to our emails and / or newsletters;
6. information that you enter while using the services on our website;
7. information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information regarding anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
9. information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
10. information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
11. any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
D. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through this site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. administering our website and business;
2. personalizing our website for you;
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website;
4. sending you goods purchased through our website;
5. Suppliers services purchased through our website;
6. sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
7. sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
8. sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
9. sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time;
10. sending you marketing communications pertaining to our business or the works of carefully-selected third parties which we can us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
11. providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
12. dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you pertaining to our website;
13. keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
14. verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our web site private messaging service); and
15. other uses.
If you submit your personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We do not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for any third party direct marketing.
E. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, officers, professional advisers, agents, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (as our subsidiary, our ultimate holding company and all subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to the purchaser (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may or may not be responsible for the disclosure of personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we do not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
1. Information that we may collect, process, or transmit in any form or in any manner whatsoever.
2. Information that we have collected in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website. We can not prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retaining personal information
1. This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that for any purpose or purposes.
3. Without prejudice to article G-2, we usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below:
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we want to retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
c. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
H. Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We want to store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions enter into through our website.
4. You acknowledge that the Internet is inherently insecure, and we can not guarantee the security of your data over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website; we will not ask you for your password (unless you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version of our website. You should check this page. We may notify you of any changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. the payment of a fee.
2. the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold personal information that you request.
You may at any time not process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if it is updated or updated.
1. The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes of which they are used, are set out below:
a. we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to identify the website / track users / administer the website / personalize the site for each user / target advertisements;
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies-for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can use “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
b. in Firefox (version 24) you can click “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and “Accept cookies from sites”; and
c. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data.” “Under the” cookies “heading.
Blocking all cookies wants to have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie files manually (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b. in Firefox (version 24), click “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom settings for history,” and then “Remove All Cookies.” ; and
c. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data “before clicking” Clear browsing data. “
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.